Tujuh.

Some people changed right?

For now on, I promise to myself for not trusting people so much except my family. Not all people will helped you sincerely and they might want something for returned. Life has taught me to be careful, to be more concern about what happened around me, how to bring myself and throw away all those people who trying to let me down, fuck all words that came from them and most important thing is don't even care about someone who don't deserve to be there in my life.

So many thing has happened lately. I can never imagine how strong I am. I'm facing all the problems by myself. I do realize that sometimes everything we had are not always be there for a longer time. People came and go. People make mistakes so do I. So, just deal with it. Most important thing is I learn something from my mistakes. Yes, learn. Yeah, absolutely.